Monday 31 March 2014

Lucas' 5 Sentence Challenge



Early one morning I leapt out of bed and went to see my best friends. We went to the park where there were lots of humongous trees. We saw a tunnel and it looked very scary. There was a sign which said SPOOKY.  “Shall we go in there?” I said. My friends said   “Yes” .So we went in the tunnel .There were ghosts, skeletons and a wicked old witch with a boiler, so we ran home. It was too terrifying for us and it was as scary as an explosion.   

5 comments:

  1. Great use of speech marks Lucas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great descriptive words and I love the use of humungous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great word "humongous":) I had to check how to pronounce it ha:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Lucas, I love your similie 'as scary as an explosion' because that is scary!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lucas, I like how you have used speech in your sentences and have created a narrative. I also like your final sentence when you said it was as scary as an explosion.
    Next time, something to remember is that it is a 5 sentence challenge, you have written a few more.

    Miss D (5SC Team)
    Christchurch, NZ

    ReplyDelete